[Corporations] Re: Resolutions you might recommend voters take to their precinct meetings??.

Bruce Hunter earthlife at juno.com
Thu Feb 26 01:52:01 EST 2004

WHOAHHHHH, Rand!

How, of a sudden, did your complaint against 'anti-immigration' get
sleezily morphed into 'anti-immigrant'?

What kind of slimy trick are you trying to pull here, anyway?

My forebears --Scotch-Irish-German-Swede-- came to this then-'pristine'
new land primarily because of the OVERpopulation/OVERconsumption ogre had
pretty much destroyed the quality of life in their own respective
countries.

SOOOooo...what are we gonna do about the same thing happening HERE???

Your insinuating that we 'anti-immigration' folks are really
'anti-immigrant' is a real 'hit below the belt' !

Your apology and further explorations --at root levels-- of the problem
wd be appreciated~

Bruce Hunter, Dallas, TX