[Corporations] Call for Papers - World Student Community for Sustainable Development

George Mokray gmoke at world.std.com
Wed Nov 5 23:56:15 EST 2003

Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 15:28:02 -0500
From: Philip Sheehy <sheehy at MIT.EDU>
Subject: [Save] Call for Papers - 2004 Annual Meeting of the World Student
  Community for Sustainable Development

Students for Global Sustainability - the MIT chapter of the World
Student Community for Sustainable Development (WSC-SD) would like to
announce a call for papers for the 2004 Annual Meeting at Chalmers
University in Goteborg, Sweden.  The meeting will be held from March
16-20, 2004.

This year's theme is "Sustainable Cities."  The annual meeting will
provide a forum for students to discuss solution-oriented methods for
implementing sustainable development in the cities of the world.  We
are all aware of the serious problems that cities of the developing
and developed world; the annual meeting will allow students to
understand and explore opportunities for their involvement in
sustainable development within the context of urbanization and urban
development.

The guidelines for papers can be found at
http://www.wscsd.org/article.php3?id_article=1.

Papers must be submitted by midnight (Greenwich Mean Time) on Monday
November 10, 2003.

Please submit all papers electronically to Hadi Mozzafari at
mozaffari at buildphys.chalmers.se

Please contact sfgs-request at mit.edu with any questions.

We look forward to many exceptional submissions.

Have a good day,

Philip Sheehy
Students for Global Sustainability
web.mit.edu/sfgs
sfgs-request at mit.edu

Please forward to any interested parties.