[Corporations] Get tools for Online Activism at CyberHeroes

CyberHeroes tarawins at ezwebtech.com
Tue Nov 4 14:23:16 EST 2003

Bushism* for November 4, 2003 - 365 days to Stop Bush:
"There's no question that the minute I got elected, the storm clouds on the
horizon were getting directly overhead."
Spoken by George W. Bush in Washington, DC, May 11, 2001

Feel free to distribute this email.

Hi Folks,

Because in this time we need heroes...

In honor of the fact that we are one year from Election Day 2004 and to
celebrate stopping the Crandon Mine, I am announcing CyberHeroes, a new
website I have started at http://www.CyberHeroes.org/
The site is dedicated to helping Online Activists, people who use the
Internet for peace, justice, human rights and the environment. The site's
primary goal for the next year is to help defeat George W Bush in the 2004
election.
Although the site is still under construction, there is plenty of good
information available now as well as a forum (message board) and email list.
Please drop by the site. I welcome your comments, suggestions and, of
course, any links you would like to share.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Alice McCombs

*Bush quote from "Bushisms, The Accidental Wit and Wisdom of our 43rd
President," a 2004 Calendar based on the Best-Selling Books Edited by Jacob
Weisburg.

*** NOTICE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material
is distributed
without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving
the included
information for research and educational purposes.

People have the power to redeem the work of fools.

CyberHeroes
c/o EarthWINS
P O Box 573
Shawano, WI 54166